Cookies on this website are used to personalize content and ads, provide social media features and analyze traffic.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other purposes, to guarantee the correct functioning of the website, allow the User faster access to the selected services, store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, they can be used to recognize the user. Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer or device and do not provide references that allow us to know their personal data, except with their express permission.
The user can, at any time, accept or reject installed cookies that are not strictly necessary for the correct functioning of the website and the user's access to its services, through the cookie configuration panel provided on our website. You can also configure your browser at any time without harming the user's ability to access content. In any case, we inform you that rejecting cookies may reduce the correct functioning of the website.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY RELEVANT AND EXEMPT COOKIES
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require informed consent from the user are analytical cookies, advertising cookies and affiliation cookies, with technical cookies and those expressly necessary for the functioning of the website or the provision of services being exempt. requested by the user.
TYPES OF COOKIES
Depending on the purpose, there are the following types of cookies:
a) Depending on the entity that manages them, there are own cookies (those sent to the user's terminal equipment from the computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided) and third-party cookies (those sent to the equipment user terminal from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies).
b) Depending on the time remaining active, there are session cookies (designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website), and persistent cookies (in which the data is stored on the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a defined period by the person responsible for the cookie - can vary from a few minutes to several years).
c) Depending on the purpose for which they process the information they collect, they may be:
• Technical cookies: They allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application, and benefit from the different options or services resulting from it, such as controlling traffic and communication of information, identifying the session, accessing restricted areas, remembering all elements of a request, request the purchase process, request registration or participation in an event, enable security features in browsing, store content for video or audio distribution, or share content on social networks.
• Personalization or configuration cookies: They allow the user to access the service with some general predefined characteristics according to some criteria of the terminal such as the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the configuration with information about where the service is accessed, etc.
• Analytical cookies: They allow the person responsible to monitor and analyse user behaviour on the websites linked to them. The information collected by these cookies is used to measure activity on websites, applications or platforms and to create browsing profiles of users on said websites, applications and platforms, with the aim of improving the analysis of the data used by the users. users.
• Advertising cookies: They allow, in the most efficient way possible, the management of all the advertising sections that the publisher has included in a website, application or platform used to provide the requested service according to criteria such as the edited content or the frequency of the ads displayed.
• Behavioural advertising cookies: They allow, in the most efficient way possible, the management of all the advertising sections that the publisher has included in a website, application or platform used to provide the requested service. These cookies store information about user behaviour obtained by analysing browsing habits in order to adapt a specific profile to show relevant advertisements.
3.- TYPES OF COOKIES USED BY THIS WEBSITE
The cookies used on our website are:
Technical cookies allow the website to function correctly, as they enable traffic control, session identification, access to restricted areas, etc.
|Allows the user to browse through the website.
Preference cookies allow the website to remember information that changes the behavior of the website or its appearance, such as its language or the region in which the user is located.
|Allows to remember user information to access the service
Third-party cookies are cookies that are set by a domain other than the one the user is currently visiting.
|Allows the creation of cookies for third parties
At any time you can access your browser settings by accepting or rejecting all cookies, or select those whose installation you allow and which do not, following one of the following procedures, which depends on the browser you use:
Google Chrome (in the Tools menu):
Settings > Privacy and security > Cookies and other site data:
Microsoft Internet Explorer (in the Tools menu):
Internet Options > Privacy > Advanced Settings > Cookies:
Options > Privacy > Cookies:
Safari, iPad and iPhone:
Preferences > Privacy
Settings > Options > Advanced > Cookies
These browsers are subject to updates or modifications, so we cannot guarantee that they will completely match your browser version. You can also use another browser not covered by these links such as Konqueror, Arora, Flock, etc. To avoid these imbalances, you can access it directly from your browser options, usually in the "Options" menu in the "Privacy" section. (See your browser's help for more information.)
4.- DEACTIVATION/ACTIVATION AND DELETION OF COOKIES
To restrict or block cookies, it is done through your browser settings.
If you do not want websites to place cookies on your computer, you can adjust your browser settings so that you are notified before cookies are placed. Similarly, you can adapt the settings so that the browser rejects all cookies, or only third-party cookies. You can also delete any of the cookies that are already on your computer. Please note that you will have to adapt the settings separately for each browser and computer you use.
Furthermore, if you do not wish to receive cookies, we will no longer be able to guarantee that our website functions correctly. Some site features may be lost, and you may no longer be able to view certain websites. Additionally, rejecting cookies does not mean you will no longer see ads. The ads will simply not be tailored to your interests and will be repeated more often.
Each browser has a different method to adapt the settings. If necessary, consult your browser's help function to set the correct settings.
To disable cookies on your mobile phone, consult the device manual for more information. You can obtain more information about cookies on the Internet, https://www.aboutcookies.org/
Given how the Internet and websites work, we do not always have information about cookies placed by third parties through our website. This applies especially to cases where our website contains so-called embedded elements: texts, documents, images, or short films that are stored elsewhere, but displayed on or through our website.
Therefore, if you encounter these types of cookies on this website and they are not listed above, please let us know. Or contact the third party directly to request information about the cookies they set, the purpose and duration of the cookie, and how they have ensured your privacy.
5.- INFORMATION RELATED TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA, IN ACCORDANCE WITH ARTICLE 13 RGPD
Who is responsible for the processing of personal data?
MAEDOR TRES, SL is responsible for the processing of the personal data that you provide to us, with address at Calle Villarroel, number 163, 08036 Barcelona, Spain, holder of NIF B-55123079 and contact email address email@example.com.
If you do not want websites to place cookies on your computer, you can adjust your browser settings so that you are notified before cookies are placed.
Similarly, you can adjust the settings so that your browser rejects all cookies, or only third-party cookies.
You can also delete any of the cookies that are already on your computer. Remember that you will have to adapt the settings separately for each browser and computer you use.
What do we use your personal data for? The information collected through our own cookies (session cookies and user input) is typically used to track user actions when filling out online forms on multiple pages, or as a shopping cart to track items the user has selected when clicking a button, or to customize the user interface when visiting the website.
The information collected through third-party cookies is as follows:
- Through behavioural cookies, information about user preferences is collected to manage advertising spaces in the most effective way possible;
- Through advertising cookies, the performance of advertisements is measured, and product recommendations are provided based on statistical data.
What is the legal basis for the processing of your personal data? The legitimacy for the processing of your personal data is given by your consent, granted at the time of contacting us, for the use of analytical, behavioural and advertising cookies; For session cookies or personalization, the legitimacy for the processing is given by the legitimate interest of the provider (controller).
To whom do we communicate your data?
We share information about your use of the website with our social media, advertising and web analytics partners, who may combine it with other information that you have provided to them that they have collected based on your use of their services. Likewise, your browsing data may be communicated if required by legal obligation or under judicial requirement.
What is the storage period of your data?
The retention period of the collected data is the same as the duration of the cookies used on this website.
What are your rights?
The rights that protect the user are those of access, rectification, deletion, portability, withdrawal of consent (without affecting the legality of the treatment granted prior to its withdrawal), opposition to the treatment, limitation (in certain circumstances) and presenting a claim before the supervisory authority (Catalan Dades Protection Authority or Spanish Data Protection Agency, www.aepd.es).