1.- RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT
Identity: MAEDOR TRES, SL (also the provider)
Postal address: Calle Villarroel, number 163, 08036 Barcelona, Spain.
MAEDOR TRES, SL in its capacity as responsible for the Website, in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27, 2016 (RGPD), relating to the protection of natural persons in relation to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of said data and other current regulations on the protection of personal data, and by Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE ), informs you that it has implemented the necessary security measures, of a technical and organizational nature, to guarantee and protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data entered.
2.- PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
Your personal data will only be used for the following purposes:
- Carry out the necessary commercial and administrative procedures with website users;
- Send commercial advertising communications by WhatsApp, email, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, if the User has given their express consent to send commercial communications electronically by subscribing to the newsletter;
- Respond to queries and/or provide the information requested by the User;
- Carry out the provision of services and/or products contracted or subscribed to by the User;
- Manage your online purchases by processing your orders and returns through our online services, send you notifications about the status of delivery or in case of a problem with the shipment of the items, manage your payments, manage any complaints or questions about the guarantee of the products or services, identify you and validate your legal age to contract, as well as for and, where appropriate, the formulation, exercise or defence of claims.
- Use your data to contact you, both electronically and non-electronically, to obtain your opinion about the service provided; and
You can revoke your consent at any time by sending a letter with the subject "Unsubscribe" to: firstname.lastname@example.org
According to the LSSICE, MAEDOR TRES, SL does not practice SPAM, therefore, it does not send commercial emails by email that have not been previously requested or authorized by the User. Consequently, in all communications received from the provider, the user has the possibility of cancelling their express consent to receive our communications.
We will not process your personal data for any purpose other than those described except for legal obligation or judicial requirement.
Your data will be kept for as long as the commercial relationship with us lasts or you exercise your right of cancellation or opposition, or limitation of processing. However, we will retain certain personal identification and traffic data for a maximum period established by the sector standard or 2 years if it is required by Judges and Courts or to initiate internal actions derived from improper use of the website. You will not be subject to decisions based on automated treatments that produce effects on your data.
3.- LEGITIMATION OF THE TREATMENT
The legal basis for the processing of data is your consent granted to carry out the purposes described above, which will be requested at the time of checking the corresponding box when collecting your data.
Failure to provide the requested personal data or failure to accept this data protection policy implies the impossibility of subscribing, registering, reserving, purchasing, or receiving information about the Provider's products and services.
4.- RECIPIENTS OF ASSIGNMENTS OR TRANSFERS
MAEDOR TRES, SL does not carry out any transfer or communication of data either inside or outside the EU except for the transport company to deliver the orders to the address designated by the interested party for this purpose, as well as to the suppliers of the products. payment services to manage purchases made through the website.
The provider will only provide information to the security forces and bodies under a court order or under the obligation of a legal norm, without prejudice to being able to block or cancel your account if there may be indications of the commission of any crime by the user. The information provided will only be provided by the supplier at this time.
The information that you provide us both through this website and through the application will be hosted on the servers of MAEDOR TRES, SL. The processing of the data of this entity is regulated by a contract responsible for the processing between the provider and this company. Under no circumstances will this processor outsource services that involve any data processing by third parties without our prior consent.
Optionally, for the contracting of cloud computing services and/or services for sending e-mails, communication, as well as other related computer services, the data may be:
- Assigned to computer services companies located within the European Economic Area (EEA) or,
- Transferred to computer services companies located outside the EEA covered by the Privacy Shield, so they have adequate protection measures to guarantee the security of personal data. You can learn more by visiting this link: https://www.privacyshield.gov/welcome
5.- RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PARTIES
As an interested user, you can request the exercise of the following rights before MAEDOR TRES, SL by sending a letter to the postal address of the header or by sending an email to email@example.com indicating as Subject: "LOPD, ARCO Rights", as indicated by law.
• Right of access: allows the interested party to confirm whether their data is being processed or not and, if so, the right of access to the personal data and the following information: the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data in question, the recipients or the categories of recipients to whom the personal data were or will be communicated, retention period or the criteria used to determine this period, etc.
• Right to rectification: allows you to modify your personal data if it is inaccurate, including the right to complete incomplete data. By providing us with personal data by any means, you guarantee that they are true and accurate and undertake to notify us of any changes or modifications thereof. Therefore, any damage caused by the communication of erroneous, inaccurate, or incomplete information in the forms on the website will be the exclusive responsibility of the interested party.
• Right to erasure: allows you to request the deletion of your personal data when, among other cases, they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected, or they are being processed in another way or you withdraw consent. Must take into account that deletion will not occur when the processing of personal data is necessary, among other cases, for the fulfilment of legal obligations or for the formulation, exercise or defence of claims.
• Right to cancel- Allows you to delete inappropriate or excessive data.
• Right to object: right to oppose the processing of your data based on our legitimate interest. The data will not be processed unless compelling legitimate reasons for the processing are proven that prevail over your interests, rights, and freedoms, or for the formulation, exercise, or defence of claims.
• Limitation of treatment: implies the marking of the personal data kept, requesting the temporary suspension of said processing or in order to limit its future processing.
• Data portability: facilitation of data processing to the interested party, so that they can transmit them to another responsible party, without impediments.
• Right not to be subject to automated individual decisions (including profiling): the right not to be subject to a decision based on automated processing that produces significant effects or affects.
As a user, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the legality of the processing carried out before the withdrawal of consent.
You also have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority if you consider that your rights may have been violated in relation to the protection of your data (agpd.es or Autoritat Catalana de Protecció de Dades).
6.- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Information we collect
We obtain the minimum and essential information through the registration form. In this form you will provide the following information: email, name, and surname, NIF, address, delivery address, billing address and contact telephone number.
7.- SOCIAL NETWORKS
We inform you that MAEDOR TRES, SL may have a presence on social networks. The processing of data carried out on people who become followers on social networks (and/or carry out any link or connection action through social networks) of the official pages of MAEDOR TRES, SL will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that applies in each case and previously accepted by the user.
MAEDOR TRES, SL will process your data to correctly manage your presence on the social network, inform you of the activities, products or services of the provider, as well as for any other purpose permitted by the regulations on Social Networks.
It is prohibited to publish content:
- That are allegedly illegal by national, community or international regulations or that carry out supposedly illegal activities or contravene the principles of good faith.
- That violate the fundamental rights of people, the lack of courtesy on the network, annoy or may generate negative opinions in our users or third parties and in general any content that the provider considers inappropriate.
- And, in general, that contravene the principles of legality, honour, responsibility, protection of human dignity, protection of minors, protection of public order, protection of private life, consumer protection and intellectual and industrial property rights.
Likewise, MAEDOR TRES, SL reserves the right to remove, without prior notice, from the website or the corporate social network, any content that is considered inappropriate.
Communications sent through social networks will be incorporated into a file owned by MAEDOR TRES, SL and may send you information of interest. In any case, if you send personal information through the social network, MAEDOR TRES, SL will be exempt from liability in relation to the security measures applicable to this platform due to the user. If you wish to know them, consult the corresponding particular conditions. of the network in question.
8.- SECURITY MEASURES
The data you provide us will be treated confidentially. The Provider has adopted all technical and organizational measures and all levels of protection necessary to guarantee security in the processing of data and prevent its alteration, loss, theft, unauthorized treatment or access, according to the state of technology and the nature of data stored. It is also guaranteed that the processing and registration in files, programs, systems or equipment, premises and centers comply with the integrity and security requirements and conditions established in current regulations.
MAEDOR TRES, SL reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence.
In general, the relations between MAEDOR TRES, SL and the Users of its telematic services, present on this Website, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction to which the parties expressly submit, being competent to resolve all disputes. derived from or related to its use by the Courts and Tribunals of Barcelona.